Sunday, August 12, 2012

Temecula Shopping Finds: Wine, Honey, and Tea, Oh My!

Check out what I scored at local Temecula stores recently:

Masia de Yabar Winery is located at 39788 Camino Arroyo Seco, Temecula, on the de Portola Wine Trail in Temecula Wine Country.

What was I drinking the night I walked off with my souvenir glass (oops!  I WILL return it, I promise!)?   Masia de Yabar 2009 Malbec.  My husband's favorite is their 2008 Garnacha.

Sprouts Natural Market is located at 40458 Winchester Road, Temecula, on the Margarita Road side of the Promenade Mall.  This local, independently owned market has been in the area since 1989 and is not affiliated with the natural foods market chain also  called Sprouts.

Recommendations:  the serve-yourself soup and salad bar and the smoothie bar.

California Coffee & Tea Brewery is located at 40315A Winchester Road, Temecula, on the northeast side of Margarita and Winchester.  Say hi to the friendly owners, Vern and Diane Walden.

I recommend my friend Rachel's daughter Maisie Lopez's prize-winning drink creation, San Jose Peach iced tea.

Tokyo Japanese Lifestyle is located inside the Promenade Mall (on the second floor):  40820 Winchester Road, Temecula.

Recommendations:  housewares, dishes, beauty supplies.

No comments:

Post a Comment