Monday, September 14, 2009

Morning Memo for August 27, 2009

Good morning! Happy first day of school to students and teachers in the Temecula Unified School District. I hope your year is fantastic!



Make sure to check out our Charity & Nonprofit page here, where you can read about Gospel Fest 09 to benefit Oak Grove and Wishes for Children's upcoming golf tournament at Pechanga's Journey golf course.



This year I remembered to snap a picture of the kids as they head off to the first day of a new year...new friends, crisp new binders and freshly sharpened pencils, blank notebooks waiting to be filled in, and the promise of fun and friendship all year long.



Whatever YOUR first day of school tradition, I hope you have a little magic in your day today!



Juliet

1 comment:

  1. I still take a first day of school picture of my husband (he's a teacher). :)

    ReplyDelete