Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Daily Temecula - Off the Beaten Path

Daily Temecula reader Genelle sent me on over to Allo Spa for an acupressure foot massage. She knows I love pampering, AND I love a bargain. Allo doesn't disappoint on either count.



This place is hard to find. It's tucked into a nondescript office park on Enterprise Circle North (off Winchester) at 41715 Enterprise Circle North, 506-0998.



From the outside, I actually wondered if it was one of those "happy ending, no-tell" type of places, but once I got inside, I was reassured because it was soothing, serene, and immaculately clean.



I ordered my acupressure foot massage from a laminated card at the counter and was led back to an oversized chair so comfortable I almost fell asleep several times.



My masseuse offered me my choice of water or tea then got right to it, soaking my feet in warm water infused with essential oils, then massaging my feet & legs, and ending with a hot towel wrap. It was really blissful and since it's acupressure, I can practically justify it to my pocketbook not as luxury but as a necessary medical treatment.



And that's the best part: a generous half-hour treatment (she went longer than half an hour AND if you've ever had professional massage you know half an hour is a lot if all they're working on is your feet) is only $16.



So dare to venture off the beaten path and give Allo Spa a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment