Friday, June 12, 2009

Morning Memo from Juliet Thursday, June 11, 2009

I have been out & about scouting all the best and most interesting places in Temecula and I am back with lots of great info and recommendations for you.

Please check out Focus On...for features on:
* Lesa, Kue, Jean, Michele and the whole gang over at Sweat Cardio & Yoga, where they got me to dust off my yoga mat and bust out a few Downward Facing Dogs.
* Jordan Stone of soon-to-be-open Delaney's Artisan Foods Market - Temecula's seven day a week farmer's market, where I got a behind the scenes tour

Here's what I'm working on for features coming soon!
* Rady Children's Hospital San Diego Auxiliary - Temecula Unit
* Assistance League of Temecula Valley
* Wishes for Children
* Jacob's House
* Fitwize 4 Kids
* Great Harvest Bread Co.
* Old Town Spice Merchants
* Andi Albright's Good Dog Training Academy
* Rachel Lopez of Lighthouse Realty

A note about endorsements
There is never a charge of any kind to have your local business, nonprofit, or newsmaker featured here on Daily Temecula. The people you read about here did not pay to appear in these pages. I will always clearly disclose to Daily Temecula readers if I received anything not available to the general public in the process of writing about someone.

For instance....I showed up at Sweat Cardio with a crumpled (thrashed!) door flyer for a free class. It got wet but I dried it out - good as new. (Want a free trial class coupon of your own? Swing by Sweat Cardio and check out their postcard rack outside their front door. Flip it over. Voila!)

No comments:

Post a Comment