Monday, June 15, 2009

Morning Memo from Juliet Friday, June 12, 2009

Good morning!

Who am I? Where am I? This blog post on Thanksgiving Feast will help!

"So how does this Daily Temecula thing work, anyway?"

That's the question I keep hearing from people, especially small businesses in town who are surprised that I want to feature them here on Daily Temecula for free.

The businesses, nonprofits, and people you read about here on this website have not paid anything to appear.

All I ask in return is that they spread the word and let everyone in town know about Daily Temecula. Make us the little internet start-up that could.

Tell a friend. Follow Daily Temecula on Twitter and tell all your friends to do the same. Put a link to us up on your website, blog, Facebook or My Space page. Pass out our postcard-size business cards and wear our tee-shirts (coming soon!) Email us with your tips about goings-on around town.

(Someone tentatively told me yesterday: "There's a dead cat on Margarita near Avenida Barca. I didn't know if this is the kind of thing you want..." Yes! It's horrifying....and perfect. I learned that Animal Control does not Twitter. They should. In short, I want to know everything.)

Please frequent the businesses featured in these pages. It takes a lot of guts to live your passion 24/7 by starting up a small business. And by all means tell them you read about them on Daily Temecula.

No comments:

Post a Comment